Thursday, December 8, 2011

A little project!

Today I made myself a small coupon and receipt holder! I made it using a manilla folder and Jillibean papers! I used ribbon for the closure, and some ancient Provo craft letter stickers. As soon as I can get to it (lol, I really mean figure it out), I will post a pic or two! Still counting the days till I can tear into all my crafty gifts under the tree. I know there are some sweet items. I'm so excited!!!

Oops, rabbit trail alert! Ok, so hopefully I can post soon, and get some feedback!

TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world :)
    It is actually easy to post photos.
    When you are in a new post.
    Go to the top of that bar and click on the "photo icon", (it is beside LINK).
    That will take you to Browse, click on that and you can get any photo from your pictures.
    Click on which photo you want.
    When you photos show up in the box....click "Add selected"
    -I like to add my photos before I write anything as it is harder to move the photos around then the text.

    Hope this helps you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tracy! This is great info!

    ReplyDelete